Marketing Consultant in Scappoose, Oregon
Radio Production & Co-Production
Radio production and co-production for OPB's radio show
Think Out Loud
. Click on the links below to hear the audio.
PAY PER MILE
- Oregon state is testing a new mileage tax to replace the gas tax.
THINK OUT LOUD HOSTS SPECIAL EVENT ON HIGHER EDUCATION- HOUR 2
- The conversation continues with the presidents of Portland State University, Eastern Oregon University, University of Oregon, and Oregon University discuss education and the economy. "What the money buys."
THE CHANGEOVER: LABOR RELATIONS
- TOL looks at the job climate in today's economic times.
- In light of the birth of octoplets in California, the issue is raised as to whether limits should be placed on IVF treatments.
- TOL explores hip-hop in Oregon and the change the music is currently undergoing.
THE FUTURE OF RETIREMENT
- What will retirement look like in the next 30-60 years and do Oregonian's expect to retire?
- The controversy surrounding modern immunizations and autism.
THE CHANGEOVER: SECRETARY OF STATE
- Hilary Clinton's confirmation hearing and what her new position means to Oregonians.
TAX AND STIMULATE
- A look at what economical reliefs Oregon may see from the stimulus package.
GAMBLING IN THE RECESSION
- A look at the Oregon lottery, more specifically, casinos and how they are fairing under the cloud of recession.
DOLLARS AND SENSE
- With many jobs being lost many are considering returning to college to upgrade their education- TOL explores what this means for colleges in Oregon.
THINK OUT LOUD HOSTS SPECIAL EVENT ON HIGHER EDUCATION- HOUR 1
- The presidents of Portland State University, Eastern Oregon University, University of Oregon, and Oregon University discuss education and the economy. "When the state can't pay" higher ed.
- A conversation with the Willamette Week journalist who broke the Sam Adams Scandal story.
OUR SLICE OF THE STIMULUS
- TOL takes a look at what the money from the federal stimulus package will look like for Oregon.
A ROUTE TO RURAL BROADBAND
- Should Oregon taxpayers be responsible for providing the economical support to bring broadband to the rural parts of Oregon? TOL has the conversation.
NOT AT SCHOOL
- From Steve Martin to a 5th grader- many controversial people are making headlines. This show focuses on censorship and should or should not be allowed in schools...
Copyright © 2018 |