Experienced CMO, Marketing Director, Charity Dunning
grow your brand with expert marketing.
I specialize in startup companies and independent business owners in helping them start, launch and manage their marketing department. I've helped many companies with none-to-very disheveled marketing departments. Contact me at email@example.com if you are looking for marketing consulting, anything from the creation of marketing collateral (like brochures or flipbooks) to full consultation and development of a marketing plan/department.
Adobe Creative Suite
Google AdWords/PPC Advertising Google Analytics
Leadership/Training/Class and Courses
Design, Advertising and PR
Marketing Department Development/Building
• Master’s degree
• Technology/software expert
• Marketing/branding expert
• Builder of marketing departments
• Marketing training one on one / classes and presentations
what my recommendation
(Print version was last updated July 2018.)
resume & experience
Businesses and individuals come to me to assist them in development of marketing departments and regeneration of struggling marketing departments. I currently work with FixedOPS Marketing to build, develop, and build the founding marketing department. I assist individuals and companies on a per-project basis with anything from marketing assets to marketing plans and budgets. Contact me with any questions!
Chief Marketing Officer
Please see my LinkedIn profile for a full description of what I do at FixedOPS Marketing.
November 2018 - September 2019
I worked as the marketing director for LINBIT, helping the global marketing team define and produce outcomes and expectations for the LINBIT DRBD and LINSTOR products and brand.
NW Oregon/SW Washington Marketing Manager
Cascade Sotheby's International Realty
January 2018 - July 2018
Build and run the NW Oregon and SW Washington marketing department for Cascade Sotheby's. As the Marketing Manager, my main initiatives were to:
1. Build and develop the marketing department for NW Oregon, SW Washington, and the Oregon coast.
2. Develop, launch, implement, and scale a digital marketing program to be scaled across all CSIR broker/agents.
3. Create the corporate digital marketing plan in the effort to increase leads, conversions and brand awareness regionally.
4. Create one on one and classroom training presentations for brokers with the goals of teaching them how to build, develop and launch their digital marketing campaigning, which includes everything from PPC, lead generation and warmth to FB advertising, to social media marketing to email marketing, to one-click workflows for lead generation.
April 2015 - January 2018
- Manage the marketing department; including organizing and implementing short and long-term goals with the marketing team
- Developing, writing, designing, implementing marketing campaigns
- Responsible for designing/executing creative and professional marketing material consistent with SBI brand strategy and sales efforts
- Focusing not only on marketing design and/or generating sales, but also being an active partner in the growth of the company
- Manage social media marketing, email marketing campaigns, newsletters
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or In-Design, and all Creative Suite
- Relevant and detailed layer naming compositions
- Proficient on image / canvas sizing conventions for digital and print media
- High quality competence with page layout/image manipulation
- Generation of digital booklets for 8.5 x 11 printouts
- HTML/CSS editing and design & Wordpress (website development and maintenance)
- Responsible for the redesign and development of the mobile-friendly website and sister sites for various target markets.
- Write HTML/CSS and layered email broadcasts to use in online CRM Tool
- Analytics, data, reporting, AdWords
- Advertising marketing: design, writing, tracking, reporting, qualifying
Corporate and Donor Relations Manager/Digital Marketing Strategist/Account Manager
American Tinnitus Association (ATA)
September 14, 2016-March 13, 2017
Responsible for building and optimizing the member/donor experience as well as leading the organizational effort to build innovative technology-oriented engagement. I'm involved in planning, developing and executing of digital strategies and campaigns across all digital touch-points.
Babener & Associates
February 14, 2004 - Present
The following recommendation letters illustrate my integrity and character.